Keto chocolate birthday cake is just a perfect dessert with low carb. If you’re looking for gluten-free, sugar-free but the yummiest dessert, the Keto Chocolate cake recipe is here for you. Recipe is quite easier so, you can make it at home easily. Whether you’re following some low-carb diet plan or not, this cake recipe is delicious to change your taste.
What is Keto Chocolate Birthday Cake?
As mentioned above, keto chocolate birthday cake is a low-carb dessert. Keto chocolate cake is rich and moist.
Recipe for Keto Chocolate Birthday Cake
Here is the delicious keto chocolate birthday cake recipe that is completely sugar-free. It will take approximately less than an hour total time to get the cake ready.
- 2 Eggs (Refer to be large)
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Sweetener of your Choice
- 1tbsp Baking Soda
- ½ Cup of Milk
- ½ tsp Salt (According to your taste)
Making the Keto chocolate birthday cake from the scratch is easier than expected.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Grease the pan well
- Mix well all ingrediants
- Spread the ingredients properly into the pan
- Bake for 20 min (keep it on the center rack)
- Let it cool completely
- Frost the cake well
- If you want to make a double layer cake, be sure to double the ingrediants accordingly.
- For the double-layer cake, you can use two 8 inch pans.
- While spreading the ingradiants into the pan if you found that the top is bumpy simply press the second merchant sheet to make it smooth.
- Cake is dependent on baking soda so, don’t compromise its quality.
Frosting Tips for Keto Chocolate Birthday Cake
- If you want to decorate the Keto chocolate birthday cake from the top the frosting should be double.
- Use an icing spatula to apply your frosting easily.
- Use a cake stand while frosting to easily rotate your keto chocolate birthday cake.
- Start frosting from the flat top then move to the sides.
Your delicious Keto chocolate birthday cake is ready to serve. Enjoy the birthday party with this yummiest recipe and give a change to your dessert taste. Try this recipe at your home and feel free to share your experience with us in the comment section.