Question: Assertive People Have All of the Following Attributes EXCEPT?
- Superior Attitude
- High Self-esteem
- Respect for Others
Answer: A. Superior Attitude
What are the Characteristics of an Assertive Person?
Some of the basic characteristics of an Assertive person are enlisted below:
- They will never mislead you and always speak the truth
- They have courage to speak for themselves
- They don’t let themselves to be controlled by their emotions
- They can make improvements because they always take the responsibilities for their mistakes
- They accept constructive criticism and work to make improvement
- Assertive people aren’t afraid of calculated risks
- They don’t want to be a center of attention in different situations
- They can work towards long-term goals
- They are brilliant in setting boundaries with others
- They have a positive vision for life
What does it Mean by Super Attitude?
Super attitude is a mentality that demonstrates that one is more wise or better than others. This demeanor is regularly described by a sensation of prevalence, haughtiness, and privilege.
Individuals with a super attitude might act in a stooping or cavalier way towards others, and frequently feel that they are over the standards and standards that oversee ordinary society.
Individuals with a super attitude can be extremely destructive than everyone around them. They might cause others to feel shaky or deprecated, and they can make it hard for others to convey adequately.